Why 45 minutes is the workout sweet spot
45 minutes Training combines elements of high- intensity interval training (HIIT), circuit training, and functional training. The variation of our workout programming keeps our members challenged, eager to grow and ready to have fun. If you work hard enough, a 45-minute session is more than enough time to complete a really effective workout to build muscle and strip fat.
- Burns fat and calories, making it easier to lose weight.
- Expands your lung capacity
- Boosts your Metabolism.
- Afterburn effects ( Cardio burns calories, even long after your workout).
- There are No Limits on the “hows and wheres…”
- Reduces your risk of heart attack, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, and some forms of cancer.
- Boosts your Immune System.
- Strengthens the heart for good blood pumping.
- Prevents Insomnia and enhances your sleep quality, especially if the exercise is moderate to vigorous in intensity.
Fun and choices
There is even more variety from one course to another (members have the choice of songs and follow-up is done by the coaches upon the recommendations in the scripts to bring variety).
The 15 mins extra enables the Care Keen team to clean just after the workout.
How to Choose an Exercise
- For general health, try moderately-intense cardio 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week, or vigorously-intense cardio for 20 minutes a day, 3 days a week. You can also do a mixture.
- For weight loss and/or to avoid regaining weight, you may need to do more than 300 minutes of moderate-intensity activity a week to meet your goals.
- To maintain a healthy body weight, you need about 150 to 300 minutes of moderate-intensity activity a week.