FOR A RESPONSIBLE FITNESS
We are committed to implementing all the necessary sanitary rules to make our clubs safe places for your workouts.
THE SANITARY PROCESS
- Limiting the number of members in workouts areas.
- Mandatory distance of 1 m to be respected
Personal & Collective protection
- Taking temperatures
- Use of a towel by members
- Use of a pair of shoes dedicated to the gym,
- Use of hydro-alcoholic gel
- Individual responsibility for disinfecting each equipment before and after use (in addition to cleaning by the Care Keen teams)
- Wearing a mask is compulsory while in the club (not wearing a mask is accepted during the workout)
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Reinforcement of the cleaning service with a Care Keen Cleaning staff in each zone
- Masks to be worn by all staff members
- Systematic cleaning of the machines, weights and barbells, before and after use by the members and cleaning staff
We wish to remind you of the sanitary rules communicated by the Ministry of Health:
- Wash your hands very regularly,
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a handkerchief,
- Greet without shaking hands, avoid hugs,
- Use single-use tissues and throw them away,
- Keep a distance of at least one metre
Our partners to help protect you
Care Keen Cleaning
Ennoia has increased its cleaning team. Each zone is supervised by a cleaner who will ensure your equipment is disinfected before and after use.
Cernol & Archemics
High performance products for the disinfection system with antimicrobial and antibacterial protection.